Handicraft guide to Vladivostok from the local
Vladivostok has many historical and modern attractions. I grouped interesting places into neighborhoods for walking.
For example, the funicular along with the viewing Eagle's Nest. Sports embankment together in Arbat and Millionka and so on.
There is not much historical information in this guide. More about where to eat, how to get there, and where it is convenient to go next.
Embankments of Vladivostok
What to see and where to go
Beaches and Parks
Country park of rest and a beach on "Sanatornaya"
Country walks in the fresh air
Work Lighthouse and pebble beach on the edge of the city on Cape Egersheld
What and where to eat and drink and what to buy
Urban transport and how to get to Vladivostok
Accommodation in Vladivostok for the tourist
The sights of Vladivostok are preparing to add to the guidebook
- A new modern and beautiful circus , the circus building was re-equipped in 2017.
- Botanical Garden - Country forest walk at any time of the year.
- Kometa, Shtykovskiye ponds, Mayak - Comfortable country tourist bases for your rest.
- Voroshilovskaya Battery - the famous fort-museum on the Russkiy island
- Safari Park A wonderful animal park of Primorsky Krai in a natural habitat.
- Green Corner or “Zelenka” - the famous spontaneous car market of Vladivostok. Independent excursion to the Japanese auto industry.
- Trips and tours , where you can go and how much it costs