Transport of Vladivostok - how to get around by bus, train and taxi
Vladivostok city buses
The central large bus interchanges-stops in the center are Semenovskaya square ( Semenovskaya, 15) and Railway Station.
Many bus routes pass through stops at the central square.
What are the buses and how to use
Big and small Korean buses, GAZ minibuses and German comfortable MAN work in the city
The fare in the city is 23 rubles, payment at the exit
, through the front door. At stops, there are usually route numbers on the schedule. Some bus stops in the center are equipped with electronic signs with bus numbers and the remaining arrival time.
Routers and online tracking
The following sites will help you to get around the city by public transport:
- Yandex maps - it works well in the city, but there are errors with ring routes. yuo can click on a stop on the map to get a list of buses, click on the bus number to get the route
- bus125.ru - Select the route and look at the online map where the buses are currently, and after how many minutes the bus will come to the desired stop. There is also an online bus tracking application for the phone
Bus stops in the center near the square
- Near the monument, many buses go along the main street Svetlanskaya to its end (Lugovovya Square), then to the Balyaeva, Churkin and Tikhaya. That is, if you need a stop on Svetlanskaya street, for example, to get to the stop Polytechnic where Funicular and Crown prince embankment, take any bus.
- Across the road from the monument near the Central Shopping Center. Most buses go to Railway station (faster on foot) and towards the Vtoraya rechka distict.
Every 5 minutes there is a bus number 54a on which you can go to the direction of Pervaya rechka
- Across the road from the Administration building towards the sea, near the square and the gray horse building, buses go to lighthouse via the railway station
- Izumrud stop is suitable if you need to get Russkiy island. You need to go up Okeansky Prospekt 300 meters to a stop near the Green Glass Shopping Center. Bus number 15 leaves every 15 minutes, travel time 1 hour 20 minutes.
Buses from the railway station
From the railway station you can travel in absolutely any direction. From railway station departure suburban buses and bus №107 to Vladivostok airport
Buses from Semenovskaya square
City routes to the Pervaya rechka , Nekrasovskaya, BAM, Stoletie , Vtoraya rrechka and the Bus Station. You can quickly get to Viewpoint eagle's nest at the top funicular station by bus to No. 38
There are suburban routes that can be useful for reaching Shamora Beach in Lazurnaya Bay (bus number 28 every 1.5 hours to the village of Emar).
and the Botanical Garden or Lazo Park with a beach (bus 102t every 15 minutes).
Taxi in Vladivostok
Public transport in Vladivostok does not work very well. Buses often stand at bus stops for a long time, crowded during rush hours,
in the evening after 21-22 hours almost do not go. The problem can be solved by numerous inexpensive taxis:
List of Pupular Taxi Services
Approximate prices for trips from the center of Vladivostok
Tips for calling a taxi
In the morning from 8 to 9 and in the evening from 18 to 19 at rush hour, the waiting time of the car increases and the taxi is often late.
The same problem occurs in snowfall and heavy rain. It’s better not to try to move around the city during rush and bad weather.
In the center, exits to the platforms are from of the Central Square and Railway Station.
Tickets can be bought at the ticket office of the railway station, as well as at the ticket office of the Suburban passenger trains - the pavilion on the viaduct from the Central Square
For tourists, commuter trains can be useful to quickly get Airport, Lazo Park on Sanatorna, Botanical Garden (+ walk 15 minutes) and the bus station on the "Second River" without traffic jams. Electric trains go often. Useful sites:
Estimated prices and duration of trip
- Knevichi Airport (journey time 54 minutes) ticket price 230 rubles.
- Bus station) 15 minutes, trains every 15-30 minutes. The cost of the trip is 21 rubles. During peak hours this is the fastest way
- Sanatornaya 30 minutes (Park Lazo) (every 30 minutes) Ticket price 42 rubles. More convenient than by bus
Intercity buses and bus station
Bus station Vladivostok
Buses around the Primorsky Territory depart from the Vladivostok Bus Station,
which is located far from the city center in the district of "Vtoraya rechka"
How much are the tickets
Examples of bus ticket prices from Vladivostok to some cities in the Primorsky Territory
- Artem , ticket price - 200 rubles., 1 hour on the way
- Ussuriysk , ticket price - 310 rubles, 2 hours on the road
- Nahodra, ticket price - 560 rubles, travel 4 hours 15 minutes.
- Arsenyev , the ticket price is 700 rubles, it takes 4 hours to travel
- Bolshoi kamen, ticket price - 330 rubles., 2.5 hours on the road
- Spassk-Dalniy , ticket price - 710 rubles. drive 5 hours
Bus schedule and ticket purchase
In my opinion, the most convenient site to watch the schedule and buy a bus ticket online is Busfor.ru A choice of places is available.
Attention! printed ticket is required
Buy a bus ticket →
How to get to the bus station
- By taxi from the city center - the trip will cost about 200-250r. Possible traffic jams.
- By train you can get from the central railway station to the Vtoraya Rechka stop and walk 5 minutes. Any train is suitable, go 3 stops and about 15 minutes. The trains leave often
- By bus from the center, go 30-40 minutes. I recommend bus number 23 leaves every 5 minutes from Semenovskaya Square (5 minutes walk from Central Square) indicative address Semenovskaya 15
Mountain tram - Vladivostok funicular
An excellent working transport attraction, the Vladivostok funicular will take you to the Viewpoint Eagle's Nest (or species DVGTU) from the stop of the Polynehnicheskiy on Svetlanskaya. Read more about Funicular in Vladivostok